Thursday, September 26, 2013

Don't let anyone destroy your fantasies.






Studded oversized denim jacket: Choies
Missing Unicorn tee: Urban Outfitters
Bandage leggings: eBay
_
I adore that shirt so much - usually I don't wear tees with "cute" or "childish" prints, but this one is simply amazing. I love the pastel colored tie dye print, the destroyed details and its cut. I wear it together with my oversized denim jacket I got from Choies several months ago and my bandage leggings. I can also finally show you my new favorite lipstick, it's a dark purple one. It's classy and I think it goes perfectly with light denim colors - I just recognized that I've never worn my denim jacket without wearing red or purple lipstick on my lips haha. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the leggings, do you know which seller on ebay you got them from? <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it a year ago, but try searching "bandage leggings" or "criss cross leggings" I got it from an UK seller :)

      Delete