Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Spirits of yesterday.








Fringed leather jacket: H&M (old)
Paisley vintage style dress: Reclaimed Vintage via ASOS
Lace vest: Coco
Western belt: Miss Selfridge
Necklaces: Forever 21 & Fashionology (crystal pendant)
Rings & bracelets: all vintage
Studded cowboy booties: Zara 
_
I had this idea of that look stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now and I finally can post it - I'm glad the light was perfect on that day, I wanted this warm looking colors of my outfit fitting to the location. It's a vintage look, but it's also boho and rock 'n' roll. When I first saw this beautiful dress with its amazing print on ASOS I had to add it to my cart and check out - I love its warm colors, its paisley print and fall colors. The lace thingy I wear underneath my fringed jacket is a vest. I already mentioned it some posts before, but I LOVE layering. It makes every look kind of unique and different to other looks. Mixing up materials has become my favorite kind of layering. In this look I mixed leather with lace/crochet details and a brokat looking dress. 

2 comments:

  1. oh my god! this outfit is freaking awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super schön! Diese Jacke jage ich schon länger bei Kleiderkreisel nach :D
    lg
    Esra

    http://nachgesternistvormorgen.de/

    ReplyDelete