Thursday, May 8, 2014

Inspiration: Byron Bay Festival

I found these beautiful pictures on my favorite brand's blog Spell & The Gypsy Collective today and I don't want you to miss those great pictures. Even though my favorite festival is Coachella, I would definitely enjoy being at Blues Fest in Byron Bay which is probably the most beautiful part of Australia. I picked some of my favorite pictures of the photo series. The photos make me even more excited for the upcoming summer days and it's definitely one of my favorite shoots this year! Especially at this time looking at those inspiring pictures is a great balance to me, because I'm currently stuck between my final exams, you know (escaping reality for some minutes feels soooo good, Tumblr has become my best friend lately...) . There are also some new clothes by Spell Designs featured, I really wish I could buy the whole new collection haha. Have a look and get inspired! :-) 
















Source: Spell & The Gypsy Collective // Photographer: Carly Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment