Monday, May 26, 2014

Outfit: Last Day On Earth.


Paisley kimono blouse: Kate Moss for Topshop || Crochet trim bralet: Urban Outfitters || Shorts: Romwe || Boots: Dr. Martens

Have you already heard of the Topshop x Kate Moss Collaboration 2014 and its collection launched one month ago?  I decided to get three pieces (I will show you the other two babies soon), even though they are pretty expensive, it's perfectly edgy, cool and they will probably go every time. The collection is very 70s inspired and has some roots in typical hippie fashion and glam rock. I really love it! The cut of the kimono is so nice, I love the "fringy" looking ends and it can be dressed grungy or boho at the same time.  Here I decided to dress it grungier, so I grabbed my bralet (it goes with everything and finally it is hot enough!), my lace shorts and the most comfortable boots ever - 1460 docs. I already wore the cover up several times, it looks great with band/biker tees with cut off arms, t-shirts look a bit weird because its material is quite sheer. It is also a cute layering piece beneath leather or denim jackets when it's colder!
__
Tomorrow I have my last oral exam of my finals! On Friday I will get the results, I hope it worked out for me haha. Be prepared I will post tons of new looks (I shot all last weekend) this week, I will start to show you some parts of my wardrobe, an instagram update post and hopefully manage to post almost daily for you! Now I would like to know from you WHAT kind of post do you wish? What are you interested in, please let me know. Any suggestions or things you would like me to show you, to talk about or present you? You all know I actually live in Germany and I have many german readers, too - would you like me to write in english including a german translation in the end? 
Just comment below, I'm looking forward reading your wishes and ideas! xo







6 comments:

  1. Wie kann man nur so SCHARF aussehen?
    Die Strumpfhosen und die Docs sind DER Hammer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo kaufst du deine Strumpfhosen?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful kimono - only recently found your blog & fallen in love with your style!

    My boyfriend has been trying to teach me German - only words I currently know are 'autoschlussel' and 'meerschweinchen'!

    http://beckyalyssasbeautybox.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the nice words love!
      Aw that's cute! I have a 'meerschweinchen', it's my only pet, but I really love him haha :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Wo kaufst du deine Strumpfhosen?

    ReplyDelete