Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Outfit: All my dreaming torn in pieces.



Skull tribe kimono: Spell Designs || Guns n Roses top: H&M (old) || Denim shorts: Pimkie (old) || Boots: Ash || Jewelry: Vintage 

Yes there's snow everywhere in the background and it was definitely quite cold on that day, but I still wanted to take pictures of an outfit I would also wear in summer without tights. To be honest I'm simply wearing my beloved kimonos at home or when I'm with friends until it's getting warmer again. This kimono was one of my presents for christmas, isn't it beautiful? I hadn't owned anything in turquoise before, this is my first clothing piece and I love it. Of course it's from my favorite Aussie brand "Spell & The Gypsy Collective" they create the most beautiful boho prints you can imagine and I always need some items from their collections haha. I already own that kimono in cream with the same print, I bought it on the Free People's website last summer and I wore this one a lot! It's one of my favorite prints ever made, there's a huge dreamcatcher on the back, a buffalo skull, feathers and navajo patterns - very western inspired and you all know - SO me. I wore the mint/turquoise color with a black band tee, biker boots and some dark washed denim cut offs at this time. It was my intention to make the kimono stand out and add some Rock 'n'Roll vibes to the outfit - I could also imagine wearing it with a crop top or a dress in summer, you will definitely see it way more often on me. :-)

Love & peace. xx 










No comments:

Post a Comment