Monday, January 26, 2015

Outfit: Fated, Faithful, Fatal.


Lace insert cami slip dress: StyleMoi || Collar faux fur coat: StyleMoi || Necklace: Dixi || Boots: Vagabond 

There's probably no winter outfit of mine which I love more than this one! A faux (!) fur coat is the best thing to wear when it's chilly outside and you want to snuggle down in something. It's always timeless, edgy and shaggy friends always add a boho vibe to your outfit. I always love faux fur in combination with silky slip tops or dresses, it looks sexy and edgy at the same time. This cute slip dress I received from StyleMoi (the coat is also from them!) is perfect, because it doesn't look too much like lingerie. I can't wait to wear this with my kimonos and dusters in summer, it's stunning and fits like a glove! The outfit is definitely more dressy and perfect for winter nights out. Aww now when thinking of this I would love to head to the next rock or electronic live show immediately, I haven't done this for way too long time. 

Maybe some of you already noticed I usually use lyrics for my post title (yeah I'm a music addict.. Music is my life besides fashion of course), do you know those ones from this title? Those are from a song called "The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles" by Marilyn Manson from his latest album which was released a couple of days ago. I've been into rock music since I was a 5 years old girl to be honest. Over the years my taste has got more versatile of course, but 50% of the music I'm listening to can be classified as rock music. Manson is probably one of my all time favorite artists out there, his new album is probably his best one yet! I really can't stop listening to that song and "Deep Six" which is even more  mind blowing! 

Wish you all a beautiful week! Love xx












1 comment: