Friday, May 29, 2015

Outfit: Hold on your dreams, they will keep you alive.


Bomber jacket: H&M Trend || Crochet bustier top: Trendsgal || 'Bandits' Shorts: One Teaspoon || Tribal Necklace: Topshop (old) || Boots: Vagabond 

Yay it's Friday again, so the weekend is just around the corner. Hope you're all doing well! The last days have been very summer-unlike here in Germany, it was kinda cold and all cloudy. Hopefully the sun will show up again and never leave. I've been wearing this shiny printed bomber jacket made of jacquard fabric a lot since I bought it, isn't it stunning? It's definitely a statement piece with its gorgeous colors in blue, burgundy and gold and it got that awesome aztec print. H&M definitely nailed it this season, it's perfect. I still wanted the outfit to be more "summer" like so I combined it with my beautiful crochet bustier top I received from Trendsgal. It's awesome and it fits to everything you wear because of its khaki color. I can't wait to wear it with some kimonos during the next weeks. Furthermore I wear the most comfortable shorts which have ever been made and my platforms. This outfit is also perfect for nights out and parties, I really should go out more often haha. 

Love x












No comments:

Post a Comment