Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Outfit: Bridges won't burn until you set them alight.


Printed shirt with fringing: Dresslink || Denim shorts: Dresslink || Suede coat with faux fur: Urban Outfitters || Studded cowboy boots: Zara ||  Kuchi necklace: Vintage

For today I'm showing you the coat of my dreams, the ones of you who follow me on instagram already know it from plenty of my photo posts there. It's my ultimate favorite one, I've been wearing it a lot these days! The suede coat got the perfect length, amazing snuggly faux fur details and awesome 70s vibes! I've been collecting Penny Lane coats for more than 2-3 years now, I love wearing them in winter because they're simply me. When I first saw this beauty in an Urban Outfitters campaign I could hardly wait until it was finally released on their website. It will neeeever leave me alone again in autumn/winter. When I'm not wearing it with black mesh leggings and an oversized band tee, I usually go for this combination you see in the photos. 
I received these amazing vintage washed destroyed denim shorts and the fringed western inspired top from Dresslink a few days ago, they match perfectly. I combined it with one of my old kuchi necklaces I got at a medieval market last year. 

... For the title I chose lyrics from one of those songs I always get excited about when it's played on the radio - it's called "Plans" by Fort Hope (video here) and I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do. 

Love xx











No comments:

Post a Comment