Friday, November 13, 2015

Outfit: In Bloom.


Floral 70s print bell sleeved dress: Zara || Concho belt & necklace: Vintage || Platform Boots: Vic Matie 

You all probably know my weakness for 70s vintage printed dresses which are usually made in India or are indian folk style inspired. My favorite store to shop is always Zara and they seriously nailed it this AW15 season with their 70s inspired collection. This gorgeous dress does not only look like a indian gauze dress, it also feels like it while wearing. The quality and the design is amazing plus it was such a bargain and even much less expensive than old vintage ones you can get on eBay or Etsy. I fell in love with its warm colors resembling autumn shades like the golden/orange leaves and flowers. There's also a patchwork story and padded bust details I love. I combined the dress with a leather vintage belt in a gorgeous chocolate color I got for only 4$ at a local secondhand store (it's always worth checking secondhand stores, there can be amazing treasures for a very low price sometimes!), a vintage kuchi necklace I got last year on Christmas and my platform boots. 

Have an amazing weekend, friends!
Love x













2 comments:

  1. Absolut starkes Outfit!! Super Kleid!:) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous oitfit! Is it nude tights or bare legs?

    ReplyDelete