Monday, January 4, 2016

Outfit: The west is the best.


Ethnic printed cut-out shoulder dress: Romwe || Western bull skull & fringed oin shoulder bag: Yoyo Melody || Jewelry & concho belt: Vintage || Boots: Vagabond

For this Monday I prepared a very colorful and festival inspired outfit which consist mostly of blue, white and golden shades. I got this 70s printed dress from Romwe a few weeks ago, isn't it nice? I loved its cut-out shoulder details and its relaxed fit. It looks amazing with a concho belt in my opinion! I'm also wearing this awesome bag I received from Yoyo Melody - some of you might already know it from one of my instagram photos I posted a couple of days ago. I love its western vibes! It got a silver bull skull, studs and coin fringing which make it very different to the usual bags. It's a true statement piece and still goes with everything, especially festival looks. For the jewelry I went for all my vintage pieces like my two silver necklaces I got from my mum or some rings I found at small and old shops.

Love x











1 comment:

  1. Hallo liebe Tessas,
    ich hoffe Du bist gut ins neue Jahr gekommen!
    Bei Deinen Outfit machst Du ja weiter wie letztes Jahr! Wieder ein klasse Look. Das Kleid ist wirklich hübsch und nett:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete