Monday, July 11, 2016

Outfit: The fire in my heart, it will never die.


"Hera" tie dye Swing Dress worn as a jacket: Jen's Pirate Booty via ASOS ||  Aerosmith top: Forever 21 || Ripped denim shorts: Romwe || "Arson" western boots: Topshop

 Yaaaaay starting the week with my favorite every day look lately - and I really mean favorite, I've worn this combo for more than 6 times during the last weeks. The reason for this is probably because I'm so in love with this beautiful tie dye dress by Jen's Pirate Booty, it's simply perfect because you can easily leave it open so it becomes a jacket. I love burgundy and red shades and tie dye print has always been one of my favorites, so it's no big surprise that this dress/jacket was a must have for me. It's the perfect piece for boho/rocker looks and great on hot summer days because it's such a lightweight and airy quality (super soft, too...). Sometimes it's worth it to spend a few more pennies for clothes, because the quality can't be beaten and these items are actually the ones you wear all the time and for years, because they never get boring. I'm usually wearing the jacket with my Aerosmith tee (its print got the perfect matching colors...), lots of turquoise navajo vintage jewelry, grey ripped denim and western boots. This is my most worn every day combo this summer, so it'll be definitely in my Top 10 of outfit posts end of this year. :-)

Kisses xx











1 comment:

  1. Das ist eine ungewöhnliche Idee, ein Kleid als Jacke zu tragen. Kommt aber gut. Die Farbe des Kleides ist attraktiv und sieht gut aus. Sie harmoniert gut mit Deinen dunklen Haaren. Das Kleid würde an Dir auch als eigenständiges Outfit sehr gut aussehen!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete