Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Outfit: If you say run, I'll run with you.


Lace crochet top: Romwe || Mandala print skirt: Rose Gal || Gypsy Rocker Boots: Spell Designs || Jewelry: Vintage

A new week of summer starts again and somehow it seems to me that autumn isn't too far away anymore. Unfortunately! The days are slowly getting a bit colder and darker again, but before winter will be around the corner I still enjoy wearing my flowy clothes. I recently received two packages from Romwe and Rosegal and these two pieces just match perfectly. This cute cut-out shoulder top literally goes with everything and looks so much more expensive than it actually is. I especially like it  to be worn with skirts, it really looks best! This gorgeous mandala printed skirt (it reminds me of these beautiful indian throws!) is also a perfect piece, it got a really nice colorway and its fit is also very comfortable. Wearing my studded western boots were my #1 choice, they add some Rock 'n' Roll to the boho look. 

Hope you all have a great time this week! 
Love x














2 comments: