Friday, August 19, 2016

Outfit: No Generation.



Two-piece set: Romwe || Double buckle western belt: ASOS || Gypsy Rocker Boots: Spell Designs || Jewelry: Vintage

An even better alternative to the playsuit is a two piece set when it comes to comfort, it's one of the best things you can wear during hot summer days. This two piece set I received from Romwe is so cute, I really like its print an brown/blue color combo on white ground. It's really flowy and the shorts got cool looking layering details. It's very 70s inspired in general and to me black/silver accessories look best with the ethnic print. I went for my double buckle western belt, an old kuchi tribal necklace with real coins, my favorite feather necklace and studded cowboy booties. 

Kisses x













No comments:

Post a Comment