Monday, June 5, 2017

Outfit: Don't know where I'm going I just keep on rowing.


Embroidered jacket: Vintage || Motley Crue top worn as dress: H&M || pink tinted  Ja-Jo Round sunglasses: RayBan

Starting the week with a festival 70s/90s inspired look, some kind of mixture I really really like. It's comfortable and casual but still edgy. Oversized tops or shirts are always a great thing to wear as a dress in summer and I really like them with jackets or kimonos. This gorgeous jacket is a vintage find, I immediately liked its burgundy color way and floral embroidery. I think it's cashmere, it's so soft and it's even nice to wear during the hotter temperatures. I combined it with my pink Ja-Jo sunglasses from RayBan, they're the best. I also have them in blue and they're my favorites lately.

Peace x









No comments:

Post a Comment