Monday, July 3, 2017

Outfit: Mirror on the wall will show you what you're scared to see.


Fringed velvet burnout kimono: Vintage via Etsy || Lace shorts: H&M || Metallica top: Vintage || Boots: Dr. Martens

A grungy boho look for starting the week with some shades of army green and gold. As you all probably know velvet has been one of my all time favorite fabrics, nothing looks better in my opinion. I especially love these old burnout devore kimonos, they make every outfit look edgy and chic. I combined it with a printed Metallica band tee, some lace shorts I bought a few years ago and my comfy dr. martens boots. 

Love x









2 comments:

  1. Wow you look wonderful;)
    I really like this styling;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Find Bollywood Hollywood beautiful Actress Hollywood Beautiful Actress Bollywood Beautiful Actress Tollywood Hot Beautiful Actress ,South Indian Actresss Tollywood Beautiful Actress South Indian Beautiful Actress Beautiful Sana khan Hot Picks ,Beautiful Sana Khan Hot Videos Sana khan Hot Bikini Pics Beautiful Hot Ileana Dcruz Bikini Picks & videos Ileana D’Cruz Top Bikini Photoshoot Latest Bollywood Updates at Bollywood Latest Updates Latest Holywood Updates at Hollywood Latest Updates

    ReplyDelete